Three years ago, Dave Fisher, Profile’s head machinist, gifted a pair of these one-off, drilled out, Profile Mini Hubs to the long time freestyle Profile's team manager, Matt Coplon.
For the summer of 2022, Profile decided to make a small. Ltd. Edition run of what has become Profile’s “Cat’s Eye” Hubs.
The “Cat’s Eye” Hubs have the same internals and hardware options as the Mini Hubs. Available in Polished only.
- Standard 3/8 socket head bolts(8mm hex)- come with polished Volcano cones
- RHD (36H)
- Standard BMX 110mm(rear) & 100mm(front) hub widths
- 3/8’s aluminum axle NOT intended for heavy street riding.
- Mini Front Hub Weights: Hub w/ 3/8 CrMo Axle Bolts: 8.15oz / 232g
- Mini Cassette Hub Weight: Hub w/ CrMo Axle Bolts with 9t CrMo Driver: 13.1oz / 372g