Marshawn Lynch’s new 27.5+ Beast Mode Ripper is pure GOLD! Way before Marshawn became an All-Pro NFL running back and Super Bowl Champion, he had a love for BMX. We first linked up with Marshawn about five years ago with a goal to develop a unique and dope ass bike that could run through your opponent's face. The end result was the Beast Mode Ripper, the world’s first 27.5”+ BMX bike. This beast of a bike is ‘bout that action as it’s built with a super strong 6066 aluminum frame and full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks centered around big ol’ 27.5” x 3.0” Speedster tires. The stopping power on this bad boy is on point with Avid BB 5 disc brakes front and rear. Doesn’t matter if you’re going on a chill ride, raising it up through your hood or showing some bunnies on some jumps, just don’t forget to take care of yo’ chicken!
- 6066 Aluminum Floval tubing frame, internal headset, symmetrical looptail rear end, 73mm bottom bracket, 142mm-spaced rear dropouts
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks with 110mm-spaced dropouts
- Vee Tire Co x Beast Mode Speedster 27.5” x 3.0” tires with optimal speed and grip at 30psi
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with SE donuts
- Cr-Mo Oakland 4-piece cruiser bars
- External bottom bracket
- Avid BB5 disc brakes with Tri-Align caliper positioning system
- Beast Mode Edition diamond-stitch Flyer seat with SE bottle opener
- SE Wheelie pegs
- Custom Beast Mode sticker sheet
- 33.1 pounds
COVID-related supply issues have caused some bike specifications to differ from what is listed.