The Fast Ripper sums up our legendary motto of "BMX Innovations." We took the Big Ripper and cranked it to ten with the addition of a SRAM GX 1x10 drivetrain and a Shimano Deore 10-speed cassette. New this year, the Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes, water bottle mounts and alloy 2-piece cranks really put this bike over the top. Add in the Freedom ThickSlick tires and it's clear that that your friends won't be able to catch up.
- 6061 aluminum floval tubing frame with integrated head tube, looptail rear end, fixed dropouts, internal cable routing and removable derailleur hanger
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- SE Racing forged alloy 2-piece cranks with 24mm hollow alloy spindle, external sealed bearing bottom bracket and alloy chainring
- SRAM GX 1x10 short-cage derailleur
- SRAM GX 1x10 Trigger shifter with exact actuation
- Sealed-bearing alloy hubs with deep-dish, double-wall rims and Shimano 11-32T 10-speed cassette
- Freedom ThickSlick Comp 29” x 2.10” tires
- Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes with easy to adjust open system, dual piston, 160mm rotors
- SE Lightning Flyer seat with bottle opener
- 31 pounds
COVID-related supply issues have caused some bike specifications to differ from what is listed. Please check with your local SE dealer for the most up to date specifications on the bikes they have in their stores.